Saturday, October 4, 2008

Two Manhattan phonebanks

For everyone who has said to me "I want to phonebank but I don't know where to go," I share an email from the fearless NYC Obama phonebank coordinator, Rasmus:
There are now two phone-banks in Manhattan, you can either go to:

1: TEAMSTERS, 216 w, 14 street, M – F from 5 – 7 and 7 – 9 pm.

2: Obama HQ, 52 Broadway, 6 floor M – F, 12 – 2 pm, 2 – 4 pm, 5 – 7 pm, 7 – 9 , and Saturday and Sunday 12 – 3 pm, 3 – 6 pm.

This week [October 4-5], though, the weekend-phone bank will be at the TEAMSTERS, 216 w.14th Street.

You will be able to register for the phone banks at www.newyork.barackobama.com and my.barackobama.com

Hope to see you see you all again.

If you have any questions please write me an email (rmeyerf@ruc.dk) or
call me on 646 725 0946, or Claire Silberman, Deputy Volunteer
Coordinator, at newyork@barackobama.com
Tomorrow, I'm off to Philly for voter registration. I'll post information about on the ground opportunities and contacts when I return.

No comments: